Adidas Originals Rom Trainers White & Green
The men's Adidas Originals Rom trainers was released in 1959 to coincide with the Olympic games. This training design and retro comes in white and green and feature the trade mark 3 stripes to both sides, the Adidas trefoil logo to the heel and gum sole unit.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through SagePay, the UK's most recommended gateway provider. Secure payments can also be made using PayPal or Amazon Checkout.
All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- FREE - UK Economy Tracked Delivery on orders over £50 (estimated 2-5 working days).
- FREE - UK Store Collection (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £2.95 - UK Economy Tracked Delivery on orders under £50 (estimated 2-5 working days).
- £4.95 - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £7.95 - UK Special Next Day Delivery on all orders (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.95 - UK Special Saturday Delivery (must be placed by 2pm).
- £11.95 - Europe (estimated 3-5 working days).
- £17.95 - Rest of the World (estimated 5- 7 working days).
- Returns - You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for either a refund or exchange.