Adidas Originals Rom Trainers White & Green
The men's Adidas Originals Rom trainers was released in 1959 to coincide with the Olympic games. This training design and retro comes in white and green and feature the trade mark 3 stripes to both sides, the Adidas trefoil logo to the heel and gum sole unit.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through SagePay, the UK's most recommended gateway provider. Secure payments can also be made using PayPal or Amazon Checkout.
All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- FREE - Standard Delivery on all orders over £75 (Estimated 3-5 Working Days)
- FREE - Collect In Store (Estimated 2-3 Working Days)
- £3.99 - Standard Delivery on all orders under £75 (Estimated 3-5 Working Days)
- £5.99 - Next Day on all orders (Order by 2pm for next working day delivery)
- £9.99 - Saturday Delivery on all orders (Order by 2pm Friday)
- £13.99 - Royal Mail EU on all orders (Estimated 3-5 Working Days)
- £17.99 - Royal Mail Rest Of The World on all orders (Estimated 5-7 Working Days)
- Returns - You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for either a refund or exchange.