The men's Paul Smith Jeans zebra zip hoodie sweatshirt grey is made from 100% cotton and features a full zip thru front and drawstring hood, raglan sleeves and waistband. Paul Smith signature tab placed on the left side seam.
Paul Smith Jeans
In addition to the quality denim products in the 'Paul Smith Jeans' line, the label also provides an excellent selection of other items including jackets, jumpers, knitwear, tee shirts and polo shirts.
Paul Smith Jeans continues to reference the work of film director Wes Anderson. This season takes inspiration from ‘The Darjeeling Limited’, a story of three brothers’ journey of self-discovery across India.
The collection contrasts the native Manhattan look of refined elegance, with the colorful printed palettes they come to experience in India.
|nderson’s use of colour remains central to the collection. Pinks, oranges and yellows reflect the Indian inspiration, whilst blues, soft greens and purples create a darker summer palette.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through SagePay, the UK's most recommended gateway provider. Secure payments can also be made using PayPal or Amazon Checkout.
All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- FREE - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders over £75 (estimated 2-3 working days).
- FREE - UK Store Collection (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £3.99 - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders under £75 (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £5.99 - UK Next Day Delivery on all orders (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.99 - UK Saturday Delivery (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.99 - Europe (estimated 3-5 working days).
- £17.99 - Rest of the World (estimated 5- 7 working days).
- Returns - You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for either a refund or exchange.
We are always happy to help with any style tips or general information that you may require. Feel free to contact our Customer Services department, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm on 01260 271090 or at firstname.lastname@example.org