Henri Lloyd Bret Cardigan in Navy
Classic knitted cardigan by Henri Lloyd created in heavy navy cotton. Complemented by textured ribbing on the cuffs and hem, this button through cardigan has two button falp waist pockets and finished with leather Henri Lloyd logo to the left pocket.
The Henri Lloyd knitwear has been designed to give a regular style fit and is available in a selection of combinations to suit your taste.
Made from 100% Cotton. Machine washable.
Henri Lloyd product code: M25876
New to Infinities Menswear this season is Henri Lloyd established in 1963 in Manchester, England. Mr Henri, as he is known, founded the company based upon hard earned principles of honesty, integrity and freedom and it is these principles that are the foundations of the Henri-Lloyd brand today, One of the many new designer brands available to buy online today.
Non-EU customers - VAT charges will be deducted at checkout.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through SagePay, the UK's most recommended gateway provider. Secure payments can also be made using PayPal or Amazon Checkout.
All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- FREE - UK Economy Tracked Delivery on orders over £50 (estimated 2-5 working days).
- FREE - UK Store Collection (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £2.95 - UK Economy Tracked Delivery on orders under £50 (estimated 2-5 working days).
- £4.95 - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £7.95 - UK Special Next Day Delivery on all orders (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.95 - UK Special Saturday Delivery (must be placed by 2pm).
- £11.95 - Europe (estimated 3-5 working days).
- £14.95 - Rest of the World (estimated 5- 7 working days).
- Returns - You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for either a refund or exchange.
We are always happy to help with any style tips or general information that you may require. Feel free to contact our Customer Services department, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm on 01260 271090 or at email@example.com