Stone Island Ventille Ghost Down Jacket in Khaki
Stone Island product code: 551543431 v0054
The Stone Island Ventile ‘Ghost’ Jacket originally pioneered by the RAF, Ventile is an uncoated and unlaminated cotton fabric which provides an unparalleled weatherproof using an ingenious combination of dense weave and swelling properties. This completely natural fabric offers a unique level of comfort as well as being wind proof, highly breathable and very durable, and as a result and has been used in some of the world’s finest outerwear performance military and medical garments.
The jacket features full zip and press stud fastening two flap chest pockets and two flap wasit pockets. Stow away hood and ajustable cuffs and finished off with the khaki Stone Island logo badge on arm. Quilted lining with rope system attachment.
Made from 100% Cotton long staple fibre.
The Stone Island jackets has been designed to give a regular style fit and is available in a selection of combinations to suit your taste.
We accept all major credit and debit cards through SagePay, the UK's most recommended gateway provider. Secure payments can also be made using PayPal or Amazon Checkout.
All credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer in order to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- FREE - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders over £75 (estimated 2-3 working days).
- FREE - UK Store Collection (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £3.99 - UK Standard Tracked Delivery on all orders under £75 (estimated 2-3 working days).
- £5.99 - UK Next Day Delivery on all orders (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.99 - UK Saturday Delivery (must be placed by 2pm).
- £9.99 - Europe (estimated 3-5 working days).
- £17.99 - Rest of the World (estimated 5- 7 working days).
- Returns - You can return any item within 14 days of receipt for either a refund or exchange.
We are always happy to help with any style tips or general information that you may require. Feel free to contact our Customer Services department, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm on 01260 271090 or at email@example.com